Used and recommended by major firearms manufacturers, Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Grease is a premium, heavy duty firearm grease formulated with a unique additive system designed to provide maximum lubrication under the most severe operating conditions.
This is true firearms grease, it was developed to lubricate and protect under the harshest heat, friction and pressures of sustained firing while reducing friction and wear. Its unique formulation is designed to prevent rust and corrosion from rain and moisture in fresh and saltwater environments.
Application to metal surfaces and bores will prevent corrosion during long term storage. Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Grease withstands extreme pressures and cushions metal surfaces with an 80 LB Timken load (35 LB is the minimum industry standard). Lucas Oil Extreme Duty Gun Grease is recommended for all firearm types. It provides excellent lubrication and protection on shotguns, pistols and revolvers as well as full auto carbines, rifles and belt fed machine guns.
- Smooth tacky consistency stays where you apply it.
- Excellent rust protection.
- Long lasting all-weather lubrication, prevents saltwater corrosion.
- Temperature range -20 to 540 F.
- Timken Load – 80 lbs. (over twice the minimum industry standard).
- Weld Point – 620 Kg (over 3x the minimum industry standard).
- Made in U.S.A.
- #10889 - 1 Ounce (Case of 6) - 2 lbs
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|