Lucas Synthetic Multi-Vehicle CVT Fluid is a premium, full synthetic transmission fluid specifically designed for use in passenger cars with steel belt-driven or chain continuously variable transmissions. Lucas CVT Fluid guards against wear & corrosion. It resists shear thinning better than typical CVT fluids. Lucas CVT Fluid provides superior cooling, & excellent low-temperature fluidity for smoother operation in cold weather.
Its balanced coefficient of friction to insure good adhesion between CVT belt and pulleys - no slippage. Protects against sludge and varnish formation. Excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability. It has a low coefficient of friction between steel and clutch material to eliminate shudder. It has been specifically engineered to have the unique frictional properties required for use in this type transmission.
- Guards against wear & corrosion
- Resists shear thinning better than typical CVT fluids
- Excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability
- #10111 - 1 Quart (Case of 6) 13 lbs
- #10112 - 1 Gallon (Case of 4) 33 lbs
- #10113 - 5 Gallon Pail - 40 lbs
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|