Lucas Industrial Gear Oil is a blend with the highest quality base oils and additives to provide extreme pressure protection, resistance to foam and excellent rust, corrosion and oxidation protection. Non-corrosive to brass, bronze, steel and other copper alloys.
Lucas Industrial Gear Oil can be used in chain drives, sprockets, plain and anti-friction bearings, slide guides and flexible couplings. It can be used in manual transmissions, gear canes and worm gears on mobile contractor type equipment. Provides excellent shock loading properties. Lucas Industrial Gear Oil is designed to whithstand heavy loads.
- Extreme pressure protection
- Resistance to foam
- Excellent rust, corrosion and oxidation protection
- #10673 - ISO 150 (55 Gallon Drum)
- #10589 - ISO 220 (5 Gallon Pail)
- #10590 - ISO 220 (55 Gallon Drum)
- #10591 - ISO 320 (5 Gallon Pail)
- #10592 - ISO 320 (55 Gallon Drum)
- #10806 - ISO 460 (55 Gallon Drum)
- #10501 - ISO 680 (2.5 Gallon)
- #10509 - ISO 680 (16 Gallon Keg)
- #10496 - ISO 680 (55 Gallon Drum)
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet